Letting summer go

It will come as no surprise to those of you who know me, (which is all of you), that I am really having a hard time saying goodbye to summer. I love the warm weather, being outside, and most of all, being with my kids. This was an especially good summer as we tried to fill every day with fun activities, making great memories our final summer in State College. While my last few days there were hectic, I have no regrets about all the times we went to Bald Eagle, Whipple Dam, Spring Creek, Black Moshannon, Shaver's Creek when I could have (should have) been packing. Sometimes we got rained on, sometimes there were behavior issues, but in the end we have a summer to look back on that I just loved and will remember forever. To all of you who participated, thanks for the greatest summer ever!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jana said...

Yeah, Dave and Zola made the blog!!! I'm still really missing you guys. I can't wait to come live in the armoire.

Lori said...

I'm loving all these pictures, especially the first one of Maggie (wasn't that the day of the messy swim suit?)-still smiling!

Sandy N said...

Wow Kendy Lu I am SO glad you messaged me! It is great to hear from you. We need to get more of us Wallace's and Contreras doing the blogging thing. It is so fun to see how everyones familys are changing and growing.
Love ya