While we love all of the charm and character that our new home has to offer, we cannot say that we feel the same about its closet space, which is almost non-existent. Knowing that the Souzas love coats, jackets, sweaters, and all things that would usually be kept in a closet, I knew that this could be a major problem for us. Being the clever problem solver that I am, I new I had to find a remedy and quick!
Luckily I found this gorgeous and enormous armoire on craigslist. (It seemed much smaller when I looked at it in the sellers home. I really think it grew on the ride home.)
The kids are thrilled! All three of them can sit in there and read books, play cards, etc. It is the new hide and seek hot spot. Anyway, just know that if you every come and visit, you'll now have your own room. Just kidding. It's really not THAT big. Maybe.
Luckily I found this gorgeous and enormous armoire on craigslist. (It seemed much smaller when I looked at it in the sellers home. I really think it grew on the ride home.)
The kids are thrilled! All three of them can sit in there and read books, play cards, etc. It is the new hide and seek hot spot. Anyway, just know that if you every come and visit, you'll now have your own room. Just kidding. It's really not THAT big. Maybe.



2 comments:
Kendie Lu!
So happy you emailed me and so happy to read about your new adventures in Norh Carolina. How long have you been there? I miss you a ton and I am glad I can still see your awesome kids now as they grow up. I absolutely love your new house! All the trees. It looks like an awesome place to live. Very cool closet too. I love the pictures of you with your kids. Really, it makes me realize how much I miss you.
Kerri
Is that a padlock I see on the outside of that sweet armoire?
Post a Comment