Picture day II

Have you ever seen a lovelier third grader? This is Sage's first school picture wearing her glasses. She loves them! If you look hard you can still see the Harry Potter scar on her forehead, but you have to look: HARD! It is like the last sign of my little girl fading away. As she fades, this new, more mature, capable and confident girl emerges. Sage is personality plus; she's not afraid of much and don't you forget it!
I think she is fantastic and count myself grateful to be along for the ride.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

RP said...

She is so grown up! What a beautiful girl! Love the glasses!

Lori said...

Sage, I love your picture! You look great, as usual. We miss seeing you every week. You're such a fun girl.

Bekah said...

You have the most beautiful children! I love these pictures and I love your kids! Missing you guys!

The Wallace Family said...

Lu -

Have to admit that I haven't been to your blog in a while. Love it. Love my neices and nephew, love my sis, love benji, love it all. By the way, I wouldn't let the IRS see that you have added square footage to the house with that closet, they might assess more taxes to the owner. :)

Daren

Jana said...

Sage is taking the world by storm!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys!
How are you?
guess what?
i know how to use text message language!
The only reason i'm not using it is because my mommy asked me to not!
Well gtg![got to go!]
Missing You!
-Sage

Rosalyn said...

I can't believe Sage is so big already--glad to hear you all are well in your new locale! (We still miss State College, and we've been away more than a year now.)--Rosalyn

Grandma & Grandpa Wallace said...

Wow! Sage, Gabe and Maggie are lookin' fine! Y'all sound great, too! We had a wheelin' good time with you this summer. Thanks for letting us be a part of your adventure. Love ya, Grandma & Grandpa Wallace