It's a, it's a!!??.....oh, wait...it's a stone

***WE NOW INTERRUPT OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BLOG POSTS WHILE KENDRA'S KIDNEY STONE IS ANALYZED***
(not actual stone)

PLEASE STAND BY

Announcement courtesy of Benji

5 comments:

miss kitti said...

No! I'm so sorry. Kendra, I hope you feel better really fast -or at least that you get some good pain meds.

Alisha Fund said...

Those pesky little things. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Jana said...

I have to ask, did you save the actual stone?

The Wallace Family said...

I have to say that I am very happy you passed the stone, but I am also going to throw up at the sight of it. Disgusting!

Cass said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for you! If you're not already better, feel well soon.
But really, where is the justice? They say men passing kidney stones is the closest thing the can experience to giving birth, and since you've done that three times I think these stones were meant for Benji!