Trick or Treat!

The seasonal candy is in the store. Autumn decor is appearing everywhere. There is no doubt about it: Halloween is coming! I love Halloween because we get to dress up and eat candy. (Two of my favorites!) Unfortunately in recent years I have felt like the holiday has been overrun by gothic horrors and skankwear. Not that these things don't have their place. There is plenty of room for all things skanky and scary, but that is another topic for another website:)
So what should I be this year? Wonder Woman? Sarah Palin? Miss Piggy? This is a great opportunity to let all new neighbors and acquaintances know that I 'm a complete fruitcake. (Like they haven't already nailed that one down.) I'm open to all suggestions! Hurry! Only thirty-eight days left!
Halloween 2007
Halloween 2006

Halloween 2006
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Bekah said...

I vote for Sarah Pallin -- and I might steal that idea for myself! :)

Sandy N said...

I vote for Sarah Palin as Well

Jana said...

To me you will always be Miss Piggy. We're trying to decide what Zola should be this year - slutty nurse or slutty witch.

Sharen said...

Kendra, it was so great to see pics of your family. I cant believe how much your family grown. Your kids are adorable. Im excited to follow your blog.
By the way Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays mostly for the decorating!

Dean Family said...

I also vote for Sarah Palin, that is so great!!! I love all the pictures!

Wendy said...

If you want to go as a group, what about the characters from the Wizard of Oz or Three Blind Mice? Palin's fine too.

RP said...

I always have a hard time figuring out what to be. Last year, we were Luke and Lorelai, but not very many people got that one. Maybe I should have gotten a REAL cup of coffee! :)