Aquí está su casa


Hi, all. At a loss for words, Kendra passed over the keyboard reigns to me to give a little write up of our latest crib. Okay, so it's probably not worthy of being called a crib. Yeah, um, so it's not so much a crib as it is a house. Well, it's not so much a house as it is a hacienda. Uh...residence...it's definitely a residence. Abode. This is our abode. Our rental abode. This is our cozy rental abode...complete with character.

There are a lot of things I could probably mention about it, but when it comes right down to it, it's working out just perfectly for us. It's close to town, has a yard, one working bathroom, hot water, a place to cook, and a place to rest. Heck, we've even got internet and (very) basic cable! What else do you need, right? We have said all along during our married lives that we certainly didn't feel like the typical neighborhood subdivision cookie cutter new home owners, and it's a good thing, 'cause this is none of those things.

Someone must have been eavesdropping.

In fact, the longer we're here the more we feel like this place--this exact place--was provided to us with more than a little divine intervention.

Truth be told, we don't really know why we're here. I mean, we know why we're here. I got a job here. But we don't really know why we're here and we can't help but feel like there's something else going on. It's as if we were, well, brought here.
Posted by Picasa
So here is our house, and your house too if the road should ever lead you this way.

5 comments:

Jana said...

I'm so glad you guys both feel like you are at the right place. That is such a relief...not to mention an inspiration to those of us who want to be you. I can't wait to see the new place.

Bekah said...

Love the post, love the house, so jealous that you have your own walls, your own yard, and that your house isn't the exact same as the hundred it's surrounded by! 4 more years, 4 more years... :) Keep the updates coming!

Ronda said...

I love the new place. It looks so fun in the trees and the with a big yard. I'm so glad you feel good about where you landed, that makes a hugh difference in day to day life. And no more crazy neghbors sharing your bedroom wall. Congrats!

Alisha Fund said...

You guys have always been great at having a good (and contagious) attitude :) It looks like you guys are on a long-term vacation. What beautiful scenery! We would still welcome you with open arms out here though ;)

RP said...

Your new place looks so fun! I'm happy that you're settling in and figuring out what you're doing there! :)