
Today is Veteran's Day or Remembrance Day, and I could not let the day pass without a word of thanks. It is appropriate that we remember our veterans in the same month that we celebrate our holiday of gratitude: Thanksgiving. We truly have so much to be thankful for. Having many veterans on both sides of the family, we appreciate the sacrifices of those that served: not just of time, but also of experiences endured, and lessons learned. We thank those that have provided this service and the many blessings and freedoms we enjoy because of their selflessness. We recognize these blessings and understand that they came at a price and we are grateful to those who have paid it. Happy Veterans Day.
Happy Veteran's Day
Posted by Unknown at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great blog Kendra!! Just wanted to share that when I arrived at the hospital to see Jessie, Rob & his fam were there. One of his daughters walked out and I had to literally do a double-take...she looks soo much like a little you! It was amazing...such beautiful girls!!! :)
I love the picture of you and Benji on the side. When did you have it taken. You guys look awesome.
Geraldine Brooks made it on both our blogs simultaneously. Go figure!
Post a Comment