


We love applesauce. We love to pick apples. We love to make our applesauce and we love to eat our applesauce. Most of all we love to share it with our friends. Want to come over?
Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree...
Posted by Unknown at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kendra,
I love your applesause! I wish we could come over. Ever since you gave us some last year the kids ask me everytime I mention applesause if I am ever going to make some like Kendra's. Thanks for showing them another talent their mom can't do :)
Your applsauce looks yummy. What a fun thing to do with your kids. That is totally something that they are going to remember doing.
Yummy! We did that too, only I didn't have as many helpers this year. What's your trick?
Save me some, I'm coming over. Glad to see you blogging again!
Post a Comment