
March has arrived with traditional pomp and fanfare. The snow started in the early hours yesterday and was still going strong when we went to bed last night. It seems the whole state of North Carolina has been affected as businesses, schools (including universities), libraries, and churches have closed their doors on this snowy, snowy day. Hot chocolate, anyone?




5 comments:
Who knew there was so much snow in North Carolina? We are heading into Spring here in Southeast Idaho. It was a beautiful 50 degrees this weekend. Love the blog so that I can see the beauty of your family. Love you!!
Sweet Kendra,
I wish it was at least snowing here... all we have is COLD! It's so great to see you guys having fun.
These are great pictures. It is beautiful there and you have such a cute family. I love getting updates on your blog.
Nothing like living a "Northern" life in the "South"!
That snow is awesome! We hardly got any here in SW ID, but in NC? Wow!
Your family is beautiful. (as always =)
Post a Comment