I can already tell that Benji is going to hate this blog and I have only written the title. There are already too many exclamatory statements going on here, but the way I see it, there is no other way to phrase it: School is finally out! Maggie and I are so excited to have Sage and Gabe home with us. Let the fun begin! On our first day of summer we went on a bike ride/ walk through Boalsburg to make a birthday video for our friend Ronni. Here are some of our stops:
This is our neighbor and friend Caden Fund with Maggie, Sage, and Gabe at the post office.
Here is the same crew at the diamond in downtown Boalsburg.
Our final stop on the Boalsburg tour was the Heritage Museum...Just kidding. We stopped at the new chocolate shop afterward but I didn't get a picture because we were all covered with melted chocolate and Maggie was starting to meltdown faster than the chocolate did. All in all it was a great morning and a great start to our final summer in Pennsylvania.
Summer is here! Bring it on!
Posted by Unknown at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Beautiful Pennsylvania, especially Boalsburg!
Post a Comment