Last Day of School Pics


The end of May/beginning of June usually marks the end of the school year and I couldn't let any more time go without a word for our teachers. Many changes took place for our family this year and these two ladies really helped us with the transition. They were both positive and encouraging and really helped Sage and Gabe learn so much.

Mrs. McCourry was fantastic with Gabe. She kept him challenged and encouraged him to expand and do more. She was kind and encouraging and made him feel extra special.


Mrs. Myers was a great teacher. she helped me with all of my weaknesses and made them stronger, and with my strength, she made me even stronger than I ever would've been. Mrs. Myers and I had a lot in common. She helped me know more about myself. I mean, you can never really know you're likes and your dislikes until you try new things. Like, you never know your favorite color until you look at all of them. You never know your favorite animal until you see them, ect. She also helped me by just being nice to me. I mean she helped me get used to the schedule and i probably wouldn't be as comfy as I am now. I just want to say thanks, Mrs. Myers for being the BEST Third-Grade Teacher in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Sage

1 comments:

RP said...

At least you took pictures on the last day of school! I'm glad everyone had a great year! Hopefully this one is going to be even better!