Here are Me, Gabe and Maggie singing happy birthday to our beloved Grandmother. By the way, there's a reason why I covered Gabe's Mouth. But I ain't sayin' nothin'.
O.k. so I wanted to wish my Grandma A happy birthday, so I picked a song from my book, and played it. I love my Grandma! Love you Grandma,
Sage
Happy Birthday Grandma!
Posted by Unknown at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your Grandma!
Happy to hear you are alive!
Kendra, I just remembered my blogging password today! Hooray! I can send messages and leave comments and update my blog and everything! I have wanted to say 'Great Job!' to Sage for simply ages, for tickling the ivories so well, and to Gabe for learning the guitar (a previous post, I think). I hope you all are well and happy as a pig in a pumpkin patch! (one of my math teachers had all kinds of sayings like this...)
But really, I wish you all the best. -BO ;)
Post a Comment