
We were so lucky at the beginning of October to receive a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Wallace. What a time we had! Their visit came at the perfect time as Benji had, (and has), been working hard so I was really needing some help to get everyone else where they needed to go. And go we did! We went to the library, park, soccer games, piano lessons, dance, church, and Wal-greens. (I had to throw that one in as it became one of my Dad's favorites. He walked there everyday to pick up his newspaper.)
One of the highlights for Gabe, (and Benji), was attending the homecoming game. Even though it was a little chilly, and there was a good chance of rain, they had a great time all decked out in their AppState gear rooting the Mountaineers to a Homecoming victory. (While Grandma and I had an equally good time at the outlets in Blowing Rock.)
I need to make special mention here of how awesome my mom is. She really went above and beyond and helped me to rearrange things in the front room to make the room more inviting. It doesn't take a genius to see that she has really learned a thing or two from that HGTV since she retired. The added bonus is that when she goes on her mission, she can now help people learn about Jesus, teach their kids math, AND help them rearrange their furniture. We are talking multi-talented here. I should have taken a before and after picture so you can really appreciate what I am saying here . It is almost enough to make a girl think she needs to subscribe to some cable.
It was a great visit and we can't wait to see them again!
It's always fun when Grandma and Grandpa come!
Posted by Unknown at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So now I see where you get your multitalentedness from :). Miss you guys.
Post a Comment