
There is a small group in town that encourages young people to learn to play bluegrass music. Not being a bluegrass aficionado myself, I was a little apprehensive (especially listening to the early practicing)! But even I have been impressed with how much she has learned in such little time. She seems to be one of the smaller ones in the group, but she really loves to sing and perform. I am constantly amazed at all these kids can do. They really are so much like their dad. (Lucky for them!)

5 comments:
Loved it. Awesome, Sage!
okay, that was from Lori, not Nate, but he would have liked it too.
I am so impressed! Sage has real talent for this--her form is beautiful. As a former "Country Fiddler" myself, I speak with expertise :)
Hi Souza family--
I am not a blue grass officianado, but I have played the violin since I was 10--and I teach a little group of kids the same age as Sage. I have to say, from my perspective as a teacher and a player, this little group is so great. I learned to fiddle as a kid, (I'm from Wyoming) and people who play the violin don't often learn both. She will be so glad that she did! What a talented little girl you have. Way to GO!
Hope that you guys are doing well. Glad to have found your blog
Kristeen, Ryan (Teeples) & kids
Kendra, your background to your blog reminds me of Grandpa Ricks' bedroom. Nice color choice! -Brad
Post a Comment