At the end of the day
Someone is fierce!
Sage is learning how to cook, and yesterday was a big day in her culinary apprenticeship. She started out the day by helping her dad make breakfast. We are a particular bunch so they ended up whipping up eggs two ways, bacon, toast and warm tortillas. DELICIOSO!
After breakfast we headed to the grocery store where she helped me select and shop the best deals in the Harris Teeter. We used coupons and shopped specials and ended up cutting our bill by a third. The Coupon Mom would be so proud of us!
After some major bumps in the day, Sage helped prepare our homemade pizza. She helped mix the dough, spread the cheese, arrange olives and set the table.
I am glad that she is working on these skills and hopeful that she will soon take over. I'm ready for a nap!
Take it away Sage!
Posted by Unknown at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You may have already left, but can I get your address.
Thanks a bunch & Merry Christmas!
Tara
Post a Comment