I would like to dedicate this post to the one person that honestly completes me; that person that knows me better than anyone else; that person that would do anything for me. I’m dedicating this post…. to me. That’s right, me. Oh sure, I could go on and on about how great Kendra is, or how she’s such a wonderful wife to me and mother to her children, or about how she’s got more friends than Spitzer has mistresses. I could write about how she’s befriended our 103 yr-old neighbor (and her 75 yr-old kids), or about how the time while living in Springville she found out that a girl at church didn’t have enough dresses to wear on Sunday, so Kendra went through her own dresses and gave them to her.
But, you know what? I’m not gonna.
I’m not gonna mention how much she loves her parents and brothers (and their wives and children) so much that she’ll travel long, tiresome days just to see them. I won’t write about how she sometimes struggles to define what her life is supposed to be, yet has provided crystal clear definition to her children’s lives. And I’m definitely not gonna tell you that when she asks you how you’re doing, she actually wants to know.
Nope, not here, not now.
So, this one’s dedicated to me. Because I married her. Yessiree, I liked it, so I put a ring on it.

4 comments:
Beautiful comments. What a great time of year to get married. I hope one day my husband doesn't talk about me as well as you didn't talk about Kendra. Benji you are fabulous. Good choice on putting that ring on it. Love you both!!
It's always all about Benji. =)
Congrats on the milestone!
Ahhh!
Congrats!
Post a Comment